List of Necessary Items:
|List of Medications:||Documents you need:|
Riding a motorbike is never completly without danger for the environment, but still you should always follow few important rules of behavior in order to conserve the environment as much as possible. Hardev Motors cares for the environment in the visited areas and would be grateful if you travel responsibly.
Here are some basic rules:
- Carry your garbage with you in a separate bag and dispose it in the next available dustbin.
- If you wash yourself or your clothes in a river or lake, use biodegradable soap.
- Using a water filter or iodine tablets to purify your water is better than producing a lot of plastic waste with mineral water bottles.
- Noise or loud music might disturb the wildlife in certain places.
- If it is not necessary to fight the cold, avoid making bonfires.
India and Nepal have a huge number of sacred spaces, temples, monasteries and others.
In those places of spiritual importance, it is necessary to have an appropriate behavior :
- Take off your shoes before entering a religious area.
- Ask for permission before taking pictures.
- Noise, loud conversations and laughter are not adequate in holy areas.
- Don´t touch anything unless you make sure that it is allowed or ask if you can.
- Every holy place has certain rules that you have to follow.
- If you are unsure about how to behave, ask a member of our team or any local person.