- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Accommodation ( 4 star + wherever applicable )
- All toll and GST Taxes
- Back up vehicle
- Backup Rider/Helper
- BBQ night
- English speaking guide
- First Aid Kit
- Food MAP Basis
- Mechanical Team
- Medical assistance 24x7
- Mineral water, Snacks, Dry fruits
- Mobile chargers on Bike
- Motorbike (500cc UCE)with fuel for the whole trip
- Oxygen Canister
- Photos and video of the whole trip.raw
- Stickers of your Club on Motorcycles
- Team Leader
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”.
- India Visa
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- International /Domestic flights
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- Riding Gears.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Route Map
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
MANALI TO JISPA
On that day, we’ll start riding in direction of Keylong, traveling over the Rohtang pass which reaches an altitude of 4050m and from where you can see the snow white peaks of Lahaul Mountains that contrast with fluttering Buddhist prayer flags along the way. The pass provides a natural divide between the sub humid/humid Kullu Valley with a primarily Hindu culture (in the south), and the arid/semi-arid highaltitude Lahaul and Spiti valleys with a Buddhist culture (in the north). From that side, we follow our route towards Keylong. Situated at an altitude of 3440 m, Keylong is the headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh and the most populated place of that region. The region is strange, exciting, primitive mountainous and delightful. Among the white and brown mountain, Keylong stands out as oasis of greenery in the district. Rudyard Kipling said of the region "Surely the God live here”, this no place for men. Lahaul and Spiti have hardly changed with the time. People still live the way they used to live and strongly believe in conserving nature. Valley, river, mountains and green landscape makes Keylong an exciting picturesque destination for bikers and aside from its amazing landscape, the vicinity of Keylong offers several places, temples, monasteries and bazaar which are worth visiting. Hotel: Padma lodge
JISPA -SHINKULA PASS-PURNE
Get ready to enter in the pure Himalayan wilderness! We will cross Shinkula Pass 5091mts., which was closed until 2020.It is some of the most challenging road towards Ladakh now a days . Full of gravel and crazy water streams which will give you exteme level of adrenaline. you can see incredible mountain beauty full of snow peaks.
We start our descent to the isolatedpurne village reach Pang,There we’ll camp and spend a fun and convivial time together before sleeping among the clouds.
On this day we will take a short break from the long ride to see more of Zanskar's main sights.
A number of notable Buddhist monasteries are located near Padum including Bardan Monastery and Kursha Monastery and the newly built Dalai Lama Photang.
PADUM - SURU VALLEY
Riders get ready to explore The Suru Valley is a valley in Kargil District in the Union Territory of Ladakh in India. It is drained by the Suru River, a powerful tributary of the Indus River. The valley's most significant town is Sankoo.
altitude) with rare precipitation and scant vegetation except along river beds. On the road, where you will be impressed by the incredible diversity of its landscapes. Snow-capped peaks, Rocky Mountains full of surprising contrasts and colors, and at its base sand dunes, bordered by an abundant vegetation and its river.
After taking advantage a last time of this wonderful place, we follow our route in direction of Kargil.A quiet town now, in the past it served as an important trade and transit centre for the Central-Asian merchants due to its unique equidistant location. Aside from revealing breathtaking views of the unfolding mountains cape or a magic sunset with the changing hues and shades of the hills, Kargil also offers some interesting walks through the suburban villages nestling along the rising hillsides of the river valleys.
SRINAGAR HAS A LONG HISTORY, DATING BACK AT LEAST TO THE 3RD CENTURY BC AND HAS GONE THROUGH MANY DOMINATIONS OVER THE CENTURIES, AMONG THEM WERE THE BUDDHISTS, THE HUNS, THE HINDUS. THE INDEPENDENT HINDU AND BUDDHIST RULE OF SRINAGAR LASTED UNTIL THE 14TH CENTURY WHEN THE KASHMIR VALLEY, INCLUDING THE CITY, CAME UNDER THE CONTROL OF SEVERAL MUSLIM RULERS, INCLUDING MUGHALS. LATER, IN 1814 THE CITY BECAME UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE SIKHS. AFTER INDIA AND PAKISTAN’S INDEPENDENCE FROM BRITAIN (1947), CERTAIN PASHTUN TRIBES FROM MOUNTAINOUS REGION OF NORTH-WEST OF PAKISTAN ENTERED THE KASHMIR VALLEY TO CAPTURE IT. THE CITY IS NOWADAYS HEAVILY MILITARIZED BUT DESPITE THAT STORMY POLITICAL CLIMATE, YOU WILL ENJOY STILL TO DO SOME SIGHTSEEING AROUND THE CITY WHO RECEIVED AN AMAZING CULTURAL HERITAGE UNDER THE PREDOMINANT INFLUENCE OF THE MANY SUCCESSIVE DOMINATIONS.
End of the tour. In the morning, you are free to do some shopping for the family and friends. Shawls, Tweed jackets, costume jewelry, Tibetan handicrafts . After lunch, a transfer to the airport or bus station will be organized by our team as per your schedule
More about Kashmir
More about Zanskar
Hardev Motors Welcomes you for Superlative Moto ride adventures experience in Asia, Hardev Motors is registered under Firm Act IPA 1932, Himachal tourism Act 2002, MTOA (Motorbike tour operator association Act 1860, GST registration no. 02AAHFH9134M1ZB.
Kindly read all terms & conditions before the booking.
- Online Booking
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to hold the booking with in 10 days of inquiry on 100% confirm basis to secure your seat on our rides.
- HARDEV MOTORS required the Rider/Pillion to Book your Seat 90 days before the ride, As In the Himalayas there are limited resources/Hotels/Other executive services to have a hassle free ride.
- 50% Due amount have to deposit on day 1st of your arrival.
- According to your transfer details booking/confirmation letter will generate and send to you by mail for visa process.
- A PDF file of the ride will send to you by Hardev Motors office team. Kindly carry a PDF file of your ride with inclusions and exclusions.
- Motorcycle Security deposit
- Our motorcycles are third party insured and according to INDIAN law there’s no claims covered from that Insurance: Life/Motorcycle damages compare to EUROPEAN law.
- Security amount USD150 have to deposit on prior of your ride. Travel cheques are not accepted.
- The company is not responsible for the bikes damages. If the body, clutch plates damaged because of rough riding the applicant will be charged. The total amount is Refundable if there is no physical damage on the motorcycle.
- Cancellation and refunds
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 60 days before the tour starts. Above stipulated time, 0% will be refundable.
- While on a ride in rear extreme case by natural crisis/road blockage/Accident/snow fall/earthquake etc, Hardev Motors Holds the rights to changes Route plans /Abort/Detour, As rider safety is our prime concern. No amount is refundable in that condition.
- Responsibility of the applicant
- We are Riding in Asia and Indian sub continent so we will witness while riding Cows, Monkeys, Road crossing/Schools, Villages etc on the road, so we need to understand the riding speed to be maintain according to that expect As well to have safe ride on both ends (riders and Public).
As we are riding to experience beautiful Nature, Culture, Lifestyle,History and point of views of the region not to race.
- Riding is a fatal disease so kindly confirms your health insurance and travel insurance. Hardev MOTORS is not responsible in case of physical / fatal injuries.
- On our rides we explore some of the untouched mountains and roads, To keep it still pure we carry garbage bags on back up jeeps so kindly feel free to ask team where to dump Bottles/plastic bags.
- We welcome and ride with riders from any Nation. Causing Fatal/Danger environs to other group members is not acceptable. Hardev Motors holds the rights to remove you from the ride without notice and refund.
- Riding Rules:
- “Speed thrills but kills”, According to Indian driving laws for Motorcycles 65KMPH is valid speed. But this was not implemented on the road and you will see over speeding cars on highways and accidents as well,
- In the Himalayas (Ladakh, Spiti valley, Himachal Pradesh, Bhutan, Tibet, North east India) the Motorcycle speed will be 40-70KMPH depending on Road conditions/Water streams traffic etc. For (Rajasthan, South India, West Coastal Ride ) its 40- 85KMPH.
- The Road captain is a person who Knows Road s, riding rules, Region situation and point of views of the people, No overtaking is allowed from him. As Pax’s of wolfs always travel in Group with Leader.
- Certified Helmets, Riding Gears, Riding Shoes are mandatory to Join our rides. Your Safety is our prime concern.
- Riders have to bring hydration bags. To avoid too much wastage of plastic bottles.
- Carry your personal medical kit, Warm Inner and things to eat in a bag while you are riding.
- ASIA and Indian-Sub continent most of the drive are left hand side so ride As much as possible on left hand side specially in the Himalayas to avoid crashes, while riding we must be aware of the Trucks as they carry heavy load there are not able to controls as quick as light vehicles can.
- Clutch plates will burn of the motorcycle if you ride in half clutch.
- Uphill and downhill riding rules to control motorcycle is to use hard gear braking system 50%on hard gear 25%Front brake & 25%Rear brake. While we ride uphill on the curve we use a little bit front disc brake first to slow down motorcycle and then hard gears to have enough power to climb with maximum left side riding. Totally opposite while doing Down hill as Motorcycle are heavy and fast. First to drop down to hard gear then 25% front brake.
- In some of the days on the itinerary we have to ride early morning to avoid night ride.
- Trip extension
If unforeseen circumstances necessitate a trip extension or if the participants decide to extend the motorbike tour, additional costs are applicable.
- Conditions to participate in our rides
- To participate as a rider an individual has to be equal or above the age of 21 years at the time of the tour and be in possession of a valid motorcycle driving license and international driving license (for foreigners), be in good health condition and have at least 2 or 3 years experience in riding a motorcycle.
- As a pillion, an individual has to be equal or above the age of 18 years at the time of the tour, in good health condition and with at least some motorcycle co-riding experience.
- A valid International driving license
- Valid travel insurance.
- Suite case is not allowed on a ride carry Rucksack bags/duffle bags.
- Number of participants
- A minimum of 6 riders is required to start a tour.
- Things to Carry
- Riding Jacket
- Riding Lower
- Riding shoes
- Face mask
- Water proof poncho
- Personal medical kit.
- Sun Glasses.
- Go-pro camera
- 1 extra shoes
- Sun protection.
- Hand sanitizers
- Sleeping bags (In rear case of Natural crisis in the Himalayas)
- Warm and Light clothes.