Detailed Route Plan
Manali - Bijli Mahadev -Kasol
Kasol - Manikaran- Kasol
Kasol - Prashar Lake
Prashar Lake - Rewalsar Lake
Rewalsar Lake - Banjar Valley
Banjar Valley - Manali
A spiritual motorcycle tour in the Himalayan foothills that will lead you to some magnificent holy places and cultural treasures
From 60 feet high staff of Bijli Mahadev temple with panoramic view of Kullu valley to a three storied pagoda-like temple Prasar lake located at a height of 2730 m to Banjar. known as the valley of God. the middle Himalayan range and going towards east, the peaks progressively get taller, finally giving way to the great Himalayan range
The perfect ride to explore virgin nature and knowing the old mythology.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||930 kms|
|TOUR TIME||10 Days|
|CULTURE||Hinduism , Buddhism , Sikhism|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
- Motorbikes (500cc UCE) with FUEL for the whole trip 11 days
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and toolkit
- Accommodation for 11 Nights (Twin sharing)
- Food MAP basis (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
- Farewell party on the last day of the ride.
- Cultural Program.
- T-shirts of your club
- Stickers of your Club on Motorcycles
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at (Kullu) airport /Bus Stand.
- All toll and GST Taxes.
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”