- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Accommodation ( 4 star + wherever applicable )
- All toll and GST Taxes
- Back up vehicle
- Backup Rider/Helper
- BBQ night
- English speaking guide
- First Aid Kit
- Food MAP Basis
- Mechanical Team
- Medical assistance 24x7
- Mineral water, Snacks, Dry fruits
- Mobile chargers on Bike
- Motorbike (500cc UCE)with fuel for the whole trip
- Oxygen Canister
- Photos and video of the whole trip.raw
- Stickers of your Club on Motorcycles
- Team Leader
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”.
- India Visa
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- International /Domestic flights
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- Riding Gears.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
A spiritual motorcycle tour in the Himalayan foothills that will lead you to some magnificent holy places and cultural treasures
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
In morning we come to pick you up at the Kullu Airport or at the bus station and drive you to your hotel. Our representatives are there to provide you all the services and soon you’ll be introduced to the bikes and all details about the tour. Go-Pro Cameras on helmets, riding gears, Royal Enfield Bikes, let’s start riding around Manali valley with Adventure activities!
You will appreciate a local sightseeing of the beautiful valley. A part of its many places of interest, Manali offers an amazing view of high mountains surrounded by snow and deep boulder strewn gorges. There are thick forests full of cool breeze and bird songs, fields of wild flowers, small picturesque hamlets and fruit laden orchards. We will visit some of the most ancient temples and villages of the region. In ancient times, the valley was sparsely populated by nomadic hunters known as 'rakshas' and some of the earliest inhabitants of the region were the 'naur' or 'nar', which is a unique caste to the Kullu valley. Only a few naur families are known to exist now. Be ready for a whole day of exciting discoveries!
Manali - Bijli Mahadev -Kasol
From Manali, we’ll start riding to Bijli Mahadev,one of the most sacred temples of Himachal Pradesh. It is located at an altitude of about 2,460m and from the temple, a panoramic view of Kullu and Paravati valleys can be seen.The name comes from the fact that, the lightening (Bijli) strikes the Shiva linga (Mahadev) inside the temple and breaks it into pieces. The priest of the temple collects all the pieces and joins them together with the help of a local butter acting as an adhesive. We leave this place full of mystery and miracles to reach Kasol, a village situated on the bank of Parvati River, where we’ll spend the night.
Kasol - Manikaran- Kasol
From Kasol, head to Manikaran situated few km far from Kasol only. Manikaran attracts tourists visiting Manali and Kullu to its pilgrim centres and hot springs. According to an old legend, Manikaran is connected with Lord Shiva and his divine consort, Parvati, who lost her ear rings here, which gave birth to hot waters on the bank of Parvati River. Surrounding by mountains and lush greenery, you’ll fully appreciate taking a holy dip in that amazing place. After the bath, back to Kasol. Known as the "mini Israel" in Himachal Pradesh, Kasol offers the much needed respite for young Israelis desperate for a break after their compulsory military service. With a sizeable Israeli population, it comes hardly as a surprise that the signboards outside shops are also written in Hebrew and the recent inflow of Israeli tourists has triggered mushrooming of restaurants, hotels and shops catering to their needs. Kasol is an ideal destination for backpackers, trekkers and nature enthusiasts due to its scenic valley, untouched mountains and great climate throughout the year. A little trek will be organized to Malana, one of the oldest democracies of the world and, according to a tradition, Malanawas founded by remnants of Alexander the Great’s Army.
Kasol - Prashar Lake
We take the direction of Prashar Lake. Located at a height of 2,730m, the lake is held sacred to the sage Prashar and he is regarded to have meditated there. With deep blue waters, surrounded by snow-capped peaks and looking down on the fast flowing river Beas, you’ll be captivated by an immense and sumptuous panorama. There you can rest soothed at the sound of the ripples of the lake or, for the more intrepid, taking a bath in its crystalline waterand after nightfall, you will appreciate to sleep in a real haven of peace and tranquility.
Prashar Lake - Rewalsar Lake
We begin our trip towards Rewalsar Lake, known as Tso Pema (Lotus Lake) by TibetanBuddhists. This lakeis a mid-altitude lake (1360m) located on the mountainside. According to the legend, the lake was created when the king of Mandi tried to burn alive the Guru Padmasambhava, to prevent his daughter Mandarava running off him. A view of Rewalsar town with lake from the top of surrounding hills, some Hindu Temples and Buddhist monasteries, makes a majestic panoramic appearance.
Rewalsar Lake - Banjar Valley
Be ready to discover on that day the next mother’s nature masterpiece.Banjar Valley, also known as the "Valley of Tranquility", is noted for the splendid scenery, sparkling streams, lakes, meadows, thick forest, and high mountain ranges.Its beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar Forest and sprawling Apple Orchards will make you feel like in a veritable heaven upon earth.The day is yours to visit Chamba and its surroundings.
Ride through the scenic Banjar Valley. A little trek to the Shringa Rishi and Chainikothi temples will be organized.
Banjar Valley - Manali
Back to Manali where our riding days come to the end. For our last night a warm farewell with camp fire, barbecue and guitar live show will be organized with Hardev Motors Team. We hope that you spent an enjoyable trip with us.
End of the tour. In the morning, you are free to do some shopping for the family and friends. Shawls, Tweed jackets, costume jewelry, Tibetan handicrafts are the local arts and crafts that you can find easily in Manali and for a reasonable price. After lunch, a transfer to the New Delhi airport or Manali bus station will be organized by our team as per your schedule.
More about Himachal
More about this tour
A spiritual motorcycle tour in the Himalayan foothills that will lead you to some magnificent holy places and cultural treasures
From 60 feet high staff of Bijli Mahadev temple with panoramic view of Kullu valley to a three storied pagoda-like temple Prasar lake located at a height of 2730 m to Banjar. known as the valley of God. the middle Himalayan range and going towards east, the peaks progressively get taller, finally giving way to the great Himalayan range
The perfect ride to explore virgin nature and knowing the old mythology.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||930 kms|
|TOUR TIME||10 Days|
|CULTURE||Hinduism , Buddhism , Sikhism|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
Hardev Motors Welcomes you for Superlative Moto ride adventures experience in Asia, Hardev Motors is registered under Firm Act IPA 1932, Himachal tourism Act 2002, MTOA (Motorbike tour operator association Act 1860, GST registration no. 02AAHFH9134M1ZB.
Kindly read all terms & conditions before the booking.
- Online Booking
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to hold the booking with in 10 days of inquiry on 100% confirm basis to secure your seat on our rides.
- HARDEV MOTORS required the Rider/Pillion to Book your Seat 90 days before the ride, As In the Himalayas there are limited resources/Hotels/Other executive services to have a hassle free ride.
- 50% Due amount have to deposit on day 1st of your arrival.
- According to your transfer details booking/confirmation letter will generate and send to you by mail for visa process.
- A PDF file of the ride will send to you by Hardev Motors office team. Kindly carry a PDF file of your ride with inclusions and exclusions.
- Motorcycle Security deposit
- Our motorcycles are third party insured and according to INDIAN law there’s no claims covered from that Insurance: Life/Motorcycle damages compare to EUROPEAN law.
- Security amount USD150 have to deposit on prior of your ride. Travel cheques are not accepted.
- The company is not responsible for the bikes damages. If the body, clutch plates damaged because of rough riding the applicant will be charged. The total amount is Refundable if there is no physical damage on the motorcycle.
- Cancellation and refunds
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 60 days before the tour starts. Above stipulated time, 0% will be refundable.
- While on a ride in rear extreme case by natural crisis/road blockage/Accident/snow fall/earthquake etc, Hardev Motors Holds the rights to changes Route plans /Abort/Detour, As rider safety is our prime concern. No amount is refundable in that condition.
- Responsibility of the applicant
- We are Riding in Asia and Indian sub continent so we will witness while riding Cows, Monkeys, Road crossing/Schools, Villages etc on the road, so we need to understand the riding speed to be maintain according to that expect As well to have safe ride on both ends (riders and Public).
As we are riding to experience beautiful Nature, Culture, Lifestyle,History and point of views of the region not to race.
- Riding is a fatal disease so kindly confirms your health insurance and travel insurance. Hardev MOTORS is not responsible in case of physical / fatal injuries.
- On our rides we explore some of the untouched mountains and roads, To keep it still pure we carry garbage bags on back up jeeps so kindly feel free to ask team where to dump Bottles/plastic bags.
- We welcome and ride with riders from any Nation. Causing Fatal/Danger environs to other group members is not acceptable. Hardev Motors holds the rights to remove you from the ride without notice and refund.
- Riding Rules:
- “Speed thrills but kills”, According to Indian driving laws for Motorcycles 65KMPH is valid speed. But this was not implemented on the road and you will see over speeding cars on highways and accidents as well,
- In the Himalayas (Ladakh, Spiti valley, Himachal Pradesh, Bhutan, Tibet, North east India) the Motorcycle speed will be 40-70KMPH depending on Road conditions/Water streams traffic etc. For (Rajasthan, South India, West Coastal Ride ) its 40- 85KMPH.
- The Road captain is a person who Knows Road s, riding rules, Region situation and point of views of the people, No overtaking is allowed from him. As Pax’s of wolfs always travel in Group with Leader.
- Certified Helmets, Riding Gears, Riding Shoes are mandatory to Join our rides. Your Safety is our prime concern.
- Riders have to bring hydration bags. To avoid too much wastage of plastic bottles.
- Carry your personal medical kit, Warm Inner and things to eat in a bag while you are riding.
- ASIA and Indian-Sub continent most of the drive are left hand side so ride As much as possible on left hand side specially in the Himalayas to avoid crashes, while riding we must be aware of the Trucks as they carry heavy load there are not able to controls as quick as light vehicles can.
- Clutch plates will burn of the motorcycle if you ride in half clutch.
- Uphill and downhill riding rules to control motorcycle is to use hard gear braking system 50%on hard gear 25%Front brake & 25%Rear brake. While we ride uphill on the curve we use a little bit front disc brake first to slow down motorcycle and then hard gears to have enough power to climb with maximum left side riding. Totally opposite while doing Down hill as Motorcycle are heavy and fast. First to drop down to hard gear then 25% front brake.
- In some of the days on the itinerary we have to ride early morning to avoid night ride.
- Trip extension
If unforeseen circumstances necessitate a trip extension or if the participants decide to extend the motorbike tour, additional costs are applicable.
- Conditions to participate in our rides
- To participate as a rider an individual has to be equal or above the age of 21 years at the time of the tour and be in possession of a valid motorcycle driving license and international driving license (for foreigners), be in good health condition and have at least 2 or 3 years experience in riding a motorcycle.
- As a pillion, an individual has to be equal or above the age of 18 years at the time of the tour, in good health condition and with at least some motorcycle co-riding experience.
- A valid International driving license
- Valid travel insurance.
- Suite case is not allowed on a ride carry Rucksack bags/duffle bags.
- Number of participants
- A minimum of 6 riders is required to start a tour.
- Things to Carry
- Riding Jacket
- Riding Lower
- Riding shoes
- Face mask
- Water proof poncho
- Personal medical kit.
- Sun Glasses.
- Go-pro camera
- 1 extra shoes
- Sun protection.
- Hand sanitizers
- Sleeping bags (In rear case of Natural crisis in the Himalayas)
- Warm and Light clothes.