- Tour Itinerary
- Tour Location
- Motorcycle Tour Info
- Similar Motorcycle Tours
- Accommodation ( 4 star + wherever applicable )
- Back up vehicle
- Backup Rider/Helper
- BBQ night
- English speaking guide
- First Aid Kit
- Food MAP Basis
- Mechanical Team
- Medical assistance 24x7
- Mineral water, Snacks, Dry fruits
- Mobile chargers on Bike
- Oxygen Canister
- Team Leader
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”.
- India Visa
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- International /Domestic flights
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- Riding Gears.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
- Day 14
Arrival At Paro
Hike To Taktsang Monastery In Paro
Paro To Thimphu
Thimphu To Punakha
Punakha To To Phobjikha
Phobjikha To Trongsa
Trongsa To Bumthang
Bumthang To Mongar
Mongar To Tashigang
Trashigang To MerakSakten
MerakSakten To Trashigang
Trashigang To Samdrup Jongkhar
More about Bhutan
More about this tour
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is known for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to steep mountains and valleys. In the High Himalayas, peaks such as 7,326m Jomolhari are popular trekking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also known as Tiger’s Nest) clings to cliffs above the forested Paro Valley.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Paro, Bhutan|
|TOTAL KMs||1261 aprox.|
|TOUR TIME||14 Days|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
Hardev Motors Welcomes you for Superlative Moto ride adventures experience in Asia, Hardev Motors is registered under Firm Act IPA 1932, Himachal tourism Act 2002, MTOA (Motorbike tour operator association Act 1860, GST registration no. 02AAHFH9134M1ZB.
Kindly read all terms & conditions before the booking.
- Online Booking
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to hold the booking with in 10 days of inquiry on 100% confirm basis to secure your seat on our rides.
- HARDEV MOTORS required the Rider/Pillion to Book your Seat 90 days before the ride, As In the Himalayas there are limited resources/Hotels/Other executive services to have a hassle free ride.
- 50% Due amount have to deposit on day 1st of your arrival.
- According to your transfer details booking/confirmation letter will generate and send to you by mail for visa process.
- A PDF file of the ride will send to you by Hardev Motors office team. Kindly carry a PDF file of your ride with inclusions and exclusions.
- Motorcycle Security deposit
- Our motorcycles are third party insured and according to INDIAN law there’s no claims covered from that Insurance: Life/Motorcycle damages compare to EUROPEAN law.
- Security amount USD150 have to deposit on prior of your ride. Travel cheques are not accepted.
- The company is not responsible for the bikes damages. If the body, clutch plates damaged because of rough riding the applicant will be charged. The total amount is Refundable if there is no physical damage on the motorcycle.
- Cancellation and refunds
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 60 days before the tour starts. Above stipulated time, 0% will be refundable.
- While on a ride in rear extreme case by natural crisis/road blockage/Accident/snow fall/earthquake etc, Hardev Motors Holds the rights to changes Route plans /Abort/Detour, As rider safety is our prime concern. No amount is refundable in that condition.
- Responsibility of the applicant
- We are Riding in Asia and Indian sub continent so we will witness while riding Cows, Monkeys, Road crossing/Schools, Villages etc on the road, so we need to understand the riding speed to be maintain according to that expect As well to have safe ride on both ends (riders and Public).
As we are riding to experience beautiful Nature, Culture, Lifestyle,History and point of views of the region not to race.
- Riding is a fatal disease so kindly confirms your health insurance and travel insurance. Hardev MOTORS is not responsible in case of physical / fatal injuries.
- On our rides we explore some of the untouched mountains and roads, To keep it still pure we carry garbage bags on back up jeeps so kindly feel free to ask team where to dump Bottles/plastic bags.
- We welcome and ride with riders from any Nation. Causing Fatal/Danger environs to other group members is not acceptable. Hardev Motors holds the rights to remove you from the ride without notice and refund.
- Riding Rules:
- “Speed thrills but kills”, According to Indian driving laws for Motorcycles 65KMPH is valid speed. But this was not implemented on the road and you will see over speeding cars on highways and accidents as well,
- In the Himalayas (Ladakh, Spiti valley, Himachal Pradesh, Bhutan, Tibet, North east India) the Motorcycle speed will be 40-70KMPH depending on Road conditions/Water streams traffic etc. For (Rajasthan, South India, West Coastal Ride ) its 40- 85KMPH.
- The Road captain is a person who Knows Road s, riding rules, Region situation and point of views of the people, No overtaking is allowed from him. As Pax’s of wolfs always travel in Group with Leader.
- Certified Helmets, Riding Gears, Riding Shoes are mandatory to Join our rides. Your Safety is our prime concern.
- Riders have to bring hydration bags. To avoid too much wastage of plastic bottles.
- Carry your personal medical kit, Warm Inner and things to eat in a bag while you are riding.
- ASIA and Indian-Sub continent most of the drive are left hand side so ride As much as possible on left hand side specially in the Himalayas to avoid crashes, while riding we must be aware of the Trucks as they carry heavy load there are not able to controls as quick as light vehicles can.
- Clutch plates will burn of the motorcycle if you ride in half clutch.
- Uphill and downhill riding rules to control motorcycle is to use hard gear braking system 50%on hard gear 25%Front brake & 25%Rear brake. While we ride uphill on the curve we use a little bit front disc brake first to slow down motorcycle and then hard gears to have enough power to climb with maximum left side riding. Totally opposite while doing Down hill as Motorcycle are heavy and fast. First to drop down to hard gear then 25% front brake.
- In some of the days on the itinerary we have to ride early morning to avoid night ride.
- Trip extension
If unforeseen circumstances necessitate a trip extension or if the participants decide to extend the motorbike tour, additional costs are applicable.
- Conditions to participate in our rides
- To participate as a rider an individual has to be equal or above the age of 21 years at the time of the tour and be in possession of a valid motorcycle driving license and international driving license (for foreigners), be in good health condition and have at least 2 or 3 years experience in riding a motorcycle.
- As a pillion, an individual has to be equal or above the age of 18 years at the time of the tour, in good health condition and with at least some motorcycle co-riding experience.
- A valid International driving license
- Valid travel insurance.
- Suite case is not allowed on a ride carry Rucksack bags/duffle bags.
- Number of participants
- A minimum of 6 riders is required to start a tour.
- Things to Carry
- Riding Jacket
- Riding Lower
- Riding shoes
- Face mask
- Water proof poncho
- Personal medical kit.
- Sun Glasses.
- Go-pro camera
- 1 extra shoes
- Sun protection.
- Hand sanitizers
- Sleeping bags (In rear case of Natural crisis in the Himalayas)
- Warm and Light clothes.