Detailed Route Plan
Manali - Manikaran
Manikaran - Rewalsar Lake
Rewalsar Lake - Dharamsala
Dharamsala (Sight seeing)
Dharamsala - Shimla
Shimla (Local Visit)
Shimla - Rohru - Narkanda
Narkanda –Prasar Lake
Prasar Lake – Manali
This motorcycle tour will take you to Himachal most famous sites, Himalayan landscapes, hill stations and temples, giving you an excellent overview of its sumptuous sceneries.
Its area is 21,495 sq mi (55,670 km2) Himachal Pradesh is famous for its abundant natural beauty. The history of the area that now constitutes Himachal Pradesh dates back to the time when the Indus valley civilization flourished between 2250 and 1750 BCE.
Himachal is in the western Himalayas. it is a mountainous state. Most of the state lies on the foothills of the Dhauladhar Range.
Himachal has a rich heritage of handicrafts. These include woollen and pashmina.
The state is endowed with a variety of landscape and vivid topographic features which attract tourists.
Himachal has a rich heritage of handicrafts. These include woollen and pashmina shawls, carpets, silver and metalware, embroidered chappals, grass shoes, Kangra and Gompa style paintings, woodwork, horse-hair bangles, wooden and metal utensils and various other household items. These aesthetic and tasteful handicrafts declined under competition from machine-made goods and also because of lack of marketing facilities. But now the demand for handicrafts has increased within and outside the country.
The region also has some of the oldest Buddhist Monasteries in Asia. Himachal was one of the few states that had remained largely untouched by external customs, largely due to its difficult terrain. on this ride, we will visit most of the untouched parts of Himalayas.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||1150 kms|
|TOUR TIME||11 Days|
|CULTURE||Hinduism , Buddhism|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
- Motorbikes (500cc UCE) with FUEL for the whole trip 11 days
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and toolkit
- Accommodation for 11 Nights (Twin sharing)
- Food MAP basis (Breakfast, Dinner )
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
- Farewell party on the last day of the ride.
- Cultural Program.
- T-shirts of your club
- Stickers of your Club on Motorcycles
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at (Kullu) airport /Bus Stand.
- All toll and GST Taxes.
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”