Detailed Route Plan
Manali - Jispa
Jispa - Pang
Pang - Tso Kar Lake - Tso Moriri Lake
Tso Moriri Lake – Leh
Leh (Local sightseeing)
Leh - Khardungla - Nubra Valley
Nubra Valley - Panamik - Leh
Leh - Kargil
Kargil - Srinagar
Between the stark beauty of Ladakh and the abundant and luxuriant nature of Kashmir, this motorcycle tour will definitely rouse all your senses. Jammu and Kashmir, India’s one of the most picturesque state lie on the peaks of Himalayan Ranges with varying topography and culture. Kashmir, the uppermost alpine region of North India’s the ethereal cold desert that goes by names such as “The Last Shangrila”, Moonscape, Little Tibet and so on.
Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian administered territories of Jammu and Kashmir (which consists of Jammu, the Kashmir Valley, and Ladakh).
The state of Jammu & Kashmir is a region of widely varying people and geography.
Set like a jewelled crown on the map of India, Kashmir is a multi-faceted diamond, changing its hues with the seasons – always extravagantly beautiful. Two major Himalayan ranges, the Great Himalayan Range and the Pir Panjal, surround the landscape from the north and south respectively. They are the source of great rivers, which flow down into the valleys, forested with orchards and decorated by lily-laden lakes.
The Mughals aptly called Kashmir ‘Paradise on Earth’ where they journeyed across the hot plains of India, to the valley’s cool environs in summer
Jammu and Kashmir is home to several valleys such as the Kashmir valley, Tawi Valley, Chenab, Poonch Valley, Sind valley and Lidder valley. The main Kashmir valley is 100 km (62 mi) wide and 15,520.3 km2 (5,992.4 sq mi) in the area. Jammu and Kashmir consisting of three divisions: Jammu, Kashmir Valley and Ladakh, and is further divided into 22 districts. The major ethnic groups living in Jammu & Kashmir include Kashmiris, Gujjars/Bakarwals, Paharis, Dogras and Ladakhis. In Jammu and Kashmir, the principal spoken languages are Kashmir, Urdu, Dogri, Punjabi, Pahari, Balti, Ladakh, Gojri, Shina and Pashto.
We start our ride from Manali to Jispa (elevation 3,200 m or 10,500 ft; population 332) is a village in Lahaul, in the Indian state of Pradesh.
More plains are crossed by the road from Leh. This road has an average elevation of 4800 metres and is flanked by mountain ranges on both sides. To Tso Morris or Lake Morris is a lake in the Ladakhi part of the Changthang Plateau (literally: northern plains) in Jammu & Kashmir in northern India. The lake is at an altitude of 4,522 m (14,836 ft). It is the largest of the high altitude lakes entirely within India and entirely within Ladakh in this Trans-Himalayan biogeography region to Leh and the next day will be the buffer day. Khardung La (Khardung Pass, la means pass in Tibetian) is a mountain pass located in the Ladakh region of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Khardung La (Khardung Pass, la means pass in Tibetian) is a mountain pass located in the Ladakh region of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. To leh stay overnight. Kargil is a district of Ladakh division in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Kargil lies near the Line of Control facing the Pakistan-administered region of Gilgit – Baltistan to the north, and the Kashmir and Jammu divisions to the west. Zanskar is part of Kargil district along with Suru, Wakha and Dras valleys.
Srinagar is the second most populous district in the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir, after Jammu district and is home to the summer capital (Srinagar) of Jammu and Kashmir (The capital moves to Jammu city in the winter).
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||1625 km|
|TOUR TIME||11 Days|
|CULTURE||Hinduism, Buddhism, Shia Muslim|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
- Motorbikes (500cc UCE) with FUEL for the whole trip 11 days
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and toolkit
- Accommodation for 11 Nights (Twin sharing)
- Food MAP basis (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
- Farewell party on the last day of the ride.
- Cultural Program.
- T-shirts of our club
- Stickers of our Club on Motorcycles
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at (Kullu) airport /Bus Stand.
- All toll and GST Taxes.
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”