Detailed Route Plan
Manali - Jispa
Jispa - Pang
Pang - Leh
Leh (Local sightseeing)
Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley
Nubra Valley - Panamik - Leh
Leh - Pangong Lake
Pangong Lake – Leh
Leh – Sarchu
Sarchu – Manali
This complete motorcycle tour will give you an excellent glimpse of Ladakh main sites and its natural, cultural and spiritual riches.
Ladakh (“land of high passes”)the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. Ladakh is the highest plateau of state of Jammu &Kashmir with much of it being over 3,000 m (9,800 ft). It extends from the Himalayan to the Kunlun Ranges and includes the upper Indus River valley.
In the past Ladakh gained importance from its strategic location at the crossroads of important trade routes. Around the 1st century, Ladakh was a part of the Kushana empire. Buddhism spread into western Ladakh from Kashmir in the 2nd century when much of eastern Ladakh and western Tibet was still practicing the Bon religion….
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||1620 km|
|TOUR TIME||11 Days|
|CULTURE||Hinduism , Buddhism|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
- Motorbikes (500cc UCE) with FUELl for the whole trip 11 days.
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and toolkit.
- Accommodation for 11 Nights (Twin sharing)
- Food MAP basis (Breakfast, Dinner).
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider.
- Medical kit (including oxygen canister).
- Farewell party on the last day of the ride.
- Cultural Program.
- T-shirts of our club.
- Stickers of our Club on Motorcycles.
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at (Kullu) airport /Bus Stand.
- All toll and GST Taxes.
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”