Detailed Route Plan
Delhi - Agra - Bharatpur
Bharatpur - Ranthambore
Ranthambore - Bundi
Bundi - Bijaipur
Bijaipur - Chittogarh - Udaipur
Udaipur - Ranakpur - Jodhpur
Jodhpur – Bikaner
Bikaner – Mandawa
Mandawa – Jaipur
Jaipur - New Delhi
Welcome to the magic land where the arid and desolate beauty of the Great Indian Desert, the Thar Desert, mix with the pervasive chivalric romance of the Rajput warriors. The hospitality of its inhabitants, its luxurious palaces and its magnificent and romantic monuments demonstrating the splendour of the ancient Maharajahs, this Rajasthan motorcycle tour will really blow you away!
From Jaipur, the pink Capital, with its fabulous sites and bazaars, to the white city of Udaipur surrounded by lakes and lush hills, passing by the golden town of Jaisalmer, a sparkling jewel in the middle of the desert and Jodhpur, the blue city, renowned for its impressive fortress and sumptuous palace, be ready to ride through a region immensely rich in colors, cultures and history.
During this guided motorbike tour, you will probably feel the challenge of motorbiking in a dry and sandy area as soon as you reach the border of the Thar Desert but traveling through villages full of charm and authenticity, seeing women in bright traditional dress and humble shepherds in rural areas, all this in breathtaking landscapes, worth all the efforts.
Between pleasure of riding and fascinating cultural discoveries in this land of Princes, this royal destination definitely requires to be explored on a Royal Enfield!
|TOTAL KMs||1892 aprox.|
|TOUR TIME||15 Days|
|CULTURE||Hinduism , Buddhism|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
- Motorbike (500cc UCE) 15 days with FUEL for the whole trip.
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike.
- Mechanics with all Spare parts and toolkit.
- Accommodation for 15Nights (Twin sharing).
- Food MAP basis 16 days (Breakfast, Dinner).
- Juices and Mineral water will be provided.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (including oxygen canister).
- Farewell party on the last day of the ride.
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Cultural program.
- Inner line permits and monuments entrance fee.
- Pick up & Dropping at Delhi (airport ) by AC Car.
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”.