Keylong - Triloknath - Urgos
Urgos - Udaipur - Killar
Killar - Sach Pass - Chamba
Chamba - Dharamshala
Dharamshala - Manali
Motorcycle Tours in Sach Pass
An intrepid motorcycle tour in the Himalayas blended between adventure and nature. Through this Himalayan motorcycle tour, you will discover extraordinary landscapes and challenging & untouched parts of Himalayas.
Sach Pass is a (4420 m/14500 ft) high mountain pass in Chamba District, Himachal Pradesh, India on the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas.
The pass is open from June or early July to mid-October. The road is narrow and unmetalled. It is the gateway to the Pangi Valley.
1998 chamba massacre also took place at Satrundi & Kalaban when 35 Hindus, mostly labourers, were shot down by terrorists, and 11 were injured. They were working for this Saach Pass road. Reason being lack of security but now the whole area is under surveillance and is now getting more popular among trekkers and tourists.
Let’s go for an extreme ride on one of the most treacherous roads of Himachal Pradesh. 4420m above sea level, Sach Pass is the very important pass of Himachal Pradesh in India as it connects the tribal area of Pangi to the district headquarters of Chamba. There is a famous temple on the Sach Pach top known as Jotta Wali Mata temple. After reaching the top, we start our descent in direction of Chamba through a large meadow and glaciers.
We start our ride from Manali Keylong (or Kyelong or Kyelang) is the administrative centre of the Lahaul and Spiti district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, 126 km (78 mi) north of Manali and 120 km (75 mi) from the Indo-Tibetan border.
Trilokinath Temple is one of the most beautiful temples in Lahaul-Spiti and is a popular pilgrimage site. An ancient temple, and a revered site for both Hindus and Buddhists, the temple is located on top of a hillock near the Chenab River. It is most noted for its scenic locale.
The Pangi valley is a remote, rugged and poorly developed tribal area, it is one of the remote areas in Himachal Pradesh state. Pangi valley is divided into the Saichu, Hudan Bhatori and Sural Bhatori valleys. These are inhabited at elevations of 7,000 feet (2,100 m) to 11,000 feet (3,400 m) above sea level.
Chamba is the northwestern district of Himachal Pradesh, in India, with its headquarters in Chamba town. The towns of Dalhousie and Khajjiar are popular hill stations and vacation spots for the people from the plains of northern India.
Dharamsala is a city and a municipal corporation in Kangra district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is the district headquarters. It was formerly known as Bhagsu. The Dalai Lama‘s residence and the headquarters of Central Tibetan Administration (the Tibetan government in exile) are in Dharamshala. Dharamshala is 18 kilometres from Kangra. Back to MANALI
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||1035 approx.|
|TOUR TIME||11 Days|
|CULTURE||Hinduism , Buddhism|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
- Motorbikes (500cc UCE) with FUEL for the whole trip 11 days
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and toolkit
- Accommodation for 11 Nights (Twin sharing)
- Food MAP basis (Breakfast, Dinner).
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
- Farewell party on the last day of the ride.
- Cultural Program.
- T-shirts of our club
- Stickers of our Club on Motorcycles
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at (Kullu) airport /Bus Stand.
- All toll and GST Taxes.
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the above “INCLUSIONS”