Detailed Route Plan
Rothang La-Anjani Mahadev-Solang Valley
Vashisht - Jogini waterfal l- Old Manali - Hadimba Temple
Naggar - Jana warterfalls - Bijli Mahadev - Kasol (Overnight stay)
Kasol - Manikaran - Malana - Kullu (Rafting)
This introduction motorcycle tour will take you around Manali’s most picturesque countryside and sites. Orchards, forests, rivers, waterfalls, towering snowy mountains and fairy memories await you.
Info about manali:
Manali is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas river valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim basin. It is a popular tourist destination and serves as the gateway to Lahaul & Spiti district as well as Leh.
Manali is named after the lawgiver Manu. The word Manali is regarded as the changed name of “Manu-Alaya” which literally means “the abode of Manu”. Legend has it that sage Manu stepped off his ark in Manali to recreate human life after a great flood had deluged the world. Manali is also often referred to as the “Valley of the Gods”. The Old Manali village has an ancient temple dedicated to sage Manu.
The British introduced apple trees in the area. The first apple orchard was set up by the British near Patlikuhl, prior to this, no Apple trees grew in the area. To this day, apple—along with plum and pear—remain the best source of income for the majority of inhabitants. Both Rainbow and Brown Trout was also introduced into the rivers and streams of the area by the colonisers
The pass provides a natural divide between the humid Kullu Valley with a primarily Hindu culture (in the south), and the arid high-altitude Lahaul and Spiti valleys with a Buddhist culture (in the north).
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|TOTAL KMs||520 km|
|TOUR TIME||6 Days|
|RIDING HOURS/DAY||6-8 hrs|
- Motorbikes (500cc UCE) with FUEL for the whole trip 6 days
- Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Road captain with Motorbike
- with all Spare parts and toolkit
- Accommodation for 11 Nights (Twin sharing)
- Food MAP basis (Breakfast, Dinner )
- Juices and Mineral water.
- Helper / Back-up- Rider
- Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
- Farewell party on the last day of the ride.
- Cultural Program.
- T-shirts of your club
- Stickers of your Club on Motorcycles
- Photos and video of the whole trip.
- Inner line permits/monuments entrance fee
- Pick up & Dropping at (Kullu) airport /Bus Stand.
- All toll and GST Taxes.
- International /Domestic flights
- India Visa
- Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
- Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
- Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
- Riding Gears.
- Personal insurance and evacuation charges
- All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
- Insurance against or for accidents/loss of life, loss of goods etc.
- Third party insurance.
- Tips to guides, drivers etc.
- Any item not included in the “INCLUSIONS”